1. I absolutely adore the Organix line of products (which is why I featured 3 of them in this post!). This coconut milk hibiscus body lotion smells like a tropical vacation!
2. I love using this argan oil dry body oil at night after a bath or shower, so I can wake up with baby smooth skin.
3. This awapuhi ginger dry styling oil has an incredible scent and helps me to keep split ends at bay.
4. I love the line of lipsticks that Kate Moss curated for Rimmel...all the essential colours you need. Shade 01, a classic red, is my choice.
This Aveeno Active Naturals Shea Butter and Fig Body wash provides an aroma-therapy wake up every morning!
5. As an, ahem, un-natural blond, my coloured hair tends to get parched. This L'Oreal Re-Nutrition hair mask is incredible, and I got it on sale for less than five dollars!
6. Also from the L'Oreal Hair Expert Line, I love this Re-Nutrition oil. It feels like a million dollars, but costs nowhere near that much!
What are your drugstore products of choice?