Saturday, January 5, 2013

Memorable Moments of My 2012...in Pictures



So, being January 5th and all, am I too late for the obligatory New Year's Post? I decided to take a few moments to share some of my highlights of 2012. Not to get all deep on you, but I highly recommend the exercise of reflecting on your year, whether it's by going through photos, reading old journal entries or even scrolling through the ever-controversial Facebook timeline. When I looked through my pictures from the past year, I felt so much gratitude for the experiences and opportunities I have had, the changes that have happened in my life and most of all, the moments I've shared with so many people who mean the world to me. I cannot wait to see what 2013 brings!


1. and 2. - I had the opportunity to visit San Francisco for the THIRD time in 2012, and I felt so lucky to be there not only to see the gorgeous city but to spend time with one of my favourite ladies. The highlights this time - visiting wine country and eating the Lucky Pig at Solage.
3. Hubby and I moved into a new home in May and it has made us so happy. I am often overwhelmed with gratitude that I get to live here, and we love our new downtown neighbourhood, where everything is walking distance. This is Doggie in my home office.
4. In October we went to Europe and I spent two weeks eating some of the best food I have ever had! This is  traditional Danish Smorrebrod (open face sandwiches) at the famous Aaman's in Copenhagen.
5. VEGAS - I visited for the first time in 2012 for a girl's weekend filled with the extreme - somehow in one weekend we met Perez Hilton, saw a Nelly concert for free from the VIP section, and scored free bottle service. But I can't tell you anything else because what happens in Vegas...
6. This awesome new bike was a big surprise Christmas present from Hubby!
7. Nothing else compared in 2012 to welcoming our new nephew into the world. In his short life he has brought us so many smiles.
8. Is there anything else like a road trip with a BFF? In July B and I toured the coast of Maine and New Hampshire, ate lobster rolls by the sea, and sampled many many beers from great breweries like the Portsmouth Brewery. It was one of the most memorable trips I've ever had!
What were your favourite moments of 2012? Wishing everyone a happy and HEALTHY 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment