Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Hostess Gifts

Clockwise from top: Christmas coloured macarons packaged for party transport; white chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate espresso snow caps pep up party guests;  candy stripe cookie sticks; all from pinterest.com and marthastewart.com.
 
Here comes the Christmas party season! No doubt the next few weekends will be packed with holiday festivities, parties with friends and family and impromptu visits. I love the hostess gift ideas pictured here. Hubby and I host a Christmas party every year, and I always appreciate when people show up with edible hostess gifts that I can share with the other guests.
 
However...I am a horrendous baker myself (I still have nightmares about the peanut butter cookie incident of 2009...the batter spread into one giant, sticky, candy-like blob and was not cookie like in the least). So, I am a huge fan of the homemade hostess gifts below - especially the cocktail mixers!
 

Clockwise from Top: Cocktail mixers; easy to personalize box of tea;  pasta packets; felt tree bottle topper; candy cane marshmallows; find all the how-to's at Marthastewart.com. 
Happy Merry-Making!

No comments:

Post a Comment