Sunday, May 29, 2011

Target is Coming!

One of my favourite parts of shopping trips south of the border is visiting Target...I love it all. The bright lights, the clean red and white decor, the in-store Starbucks. I drag Hubby up and down each and every aisle, filling our cart with cheap and fun home decor, every product by Kashi that isn't available in Canada yet, and lots and lots of make up.

Naturally, I was thrilled when Target announced this week that it will be opening stores across Canada, with 6 locations in Ottawa alone! Who knows if the stores will be the same as in the U.S., but a girl can dream, right?

Target is most well known for its many designer collaborations, bringing high fashion to the masses at accessible price points. Earlier this year, the retailer re-issued 34 of its best dresses from previous seasons. Here are my favourites (I want all the Thakoon ones!) Maybe us Canadian girls will have looks like these to look forward to?

Erin Featherstone

Jovovich-Hawk

Libertine

Proenza Schouler

Rodarte

Rodarte

Thakoon

Thakoon

Thakoon

Tracy Feith

Zac Posen

1 comment:

  1. This is the first that I've heard about it! I'm so excited! Our stores better have the same amazing selection that the US stores have!

    ReplyDelete