Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Southern Hemisphere Fashion Loves

One of my favourite parts of our trip to Australia was of course, exploring the boutiques and department stores in Melbourne and Sydney in search of some special finds to bring home. Along the way I discovered great designers from Australia and New Zealand and some summer style inspiration. Here are some of my favourites:

I loved Kate Sylvester's fresh, fun and slightly quirky designs. Her dresses can take you from a day of shopping to cocktails with the girls (well, maybe not the body suit but it's still cute, no?)...





My major splurge session on our trip took place at Veronika Maine. Her clothes are beautifully cut and perfect for work or date night, with just the right amount feminine details.




Last but not least, I really fell for Leona Edmiston's vibrant and feminine dresses. From printed, flowy numbers to DVF-esque wrap dresses, her collection has something for every gal.


2 comments: