Monday, December 27, 2010

Style Inspiration...International Magazines

While I am loyal to the North American issues of my favourite magazines - Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Flare...the list goes on and on - every once in a while I'll treat myself to one of those extra thick, glossy international issues. After all, is there anything more relaxing than snuggling up with a big British Vogue and being temporarily transported across the pond? Knowing this, you can imagine how excited I was to open up a package from my girl H, who is currently teaching in the Middle East, to find a giant issue of Harper's Bazaar Arabia. The magazine is beautifully laid out and chock full of fashion with a global flavour. I was struck by how images of Western stars like Blake Lively were a page away from stories about the Middle Eastern fashion glitterati - it's a small world after all.




No comments:

Post a Comment