Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lovely Thing # 3... Beautiful Boutiques

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, Kathryn and I managed to squeeze in a fair share of window shopping last weekend. I adored exploring the many independently owned nearby boutiques... I wish I could have taken everything home!

One of my favourite spots on Queen West is Charlie. They carry an array of fashion forward, yet easy to wear brands like BB Dakota, Birds of North America, and Ella Peru among others as well as gorgeous feathery head pieces from Feathered by Blair Nadeau and lots of unique jewellry and accessories. I find myself stopping in every time I am in the neighborhood!

Racks of Treasures at Charlie (photo from http://www.iluvcharlie.com/)


I had to snap a photo of my own so I could relive gazing through the window over and over.
 Another great spot on Queen Street is Robber. While the store's space is simple, the clothing is anything but boring. I love these minimal yet still feminine looks by Bodkin:



Tomorrow...New Furry Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment